Xilica R22-WP-M Dante 2×2 wand inputmodule met 1x XLR & 1x tulp/mini jack in, 1x XLR/mini jack uit incl. inbouwdoos
€850,00 uw inkoopprijs
1 op voorraad
- 2 jaar jaar garantie
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The Xilica R22-WP-M models are 2 x 2 analog / 2 x 2 Dante I/O interface panels on a 2 gang sized flush or surface mount wall plate (surface mount back box included).
The only difference between these two models is the analog I/O connections provided on the front panel of each model.
The R22-WP-M model provides a mix of XLR, dual RCA (L+R summed), and stereo 3,5mm (L+R summed) analog I/O connections.
The front panel of both models provides Mic/Line input and 48v Phantom power selection on a per channel basis via recessed on/off switches.
Three (3) status LED’s indicate panel power, when the mic input is selected, and when phantom power has been activated.
The rear of both models provides an RJ45 network audio connection and an external power supply connection.
Power both models with a PoE switch or router or use the included external power supply.
The R22-WP-X and R22-WP-M are a two piece design with the decora-style outer cover snapping onto the metal main body panel and are available in all black, all white, or black/white and white/black colour combinations as shown above.
– input impedance >10k Ohms
– output impedance 50 Ohms
– maximum level +20dBu
– electronically balanced
– Phantom power 48V
– frequency response +/- 0.1dB (20 to 20kHz)
– dynamic range 110dB (unweighted)
– CMRR >100dB (50 to 10kHz)
– crosstalk < -100dB
– distortion 0,002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)
– sampling rate 48kHz
– analog converters high performance 24-bit
– Dip switches select Mic/Line Input and Phantom power per input
– status LED’s power and Data ( on RJ45)
– connectors dual XLR I/O(R22-MP-X); xlr, summed RCA’s, summed 3,5mm I/O (R22-MP-M)
– cover/body colour black, white
– network audio I/O RJ 45 connector
– power external power connector
– design Decora style front cover snaps onto metal main body included
– surface mount brackets included
– power 12VDC (Included) or PoE
– dimensions (W x H x D) 117mm x 117mm x 50mm
– weight 227gr