SY SY-MFT-31-C-W 2x HDMI & 1x USB-C input met HDBT Cat uit tot 4K30 wit (past in dubbele EU inbouwdoos)
€899,00 uw inkoopprijs
- 2 jaar jaar garantie
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
MFT-31C-W is a feature packed Muti-format wall-mounted HDBaseT transmitter with a USB-C and 2x HDMI inputs.
The HDMI or USB-C Slimport video signals can be selected (Auto/Manual) and extended to 70m @ 1080P or 40m @ 4K30 using a single Cat 6 cable.
Full control of HDCP up to 2.2, along with an extensive choice of built in EDID or the connected display EDID.
The remote display can be turned ON/OFF (Auto/Manual) upon video detection or push-button, using RS232, IR or CEC.
The SY-PCTools utility program simplifies customisation of parameters such as display ON/OFF commands, OFF command delay, EDID and HDCP management etc.
The pass-through RS232 port is also used for setup as well as control/monitoring of the unit.
Both a remote and a built-in IR sensor are provided for extra flexibility.
PoC (Power over Cable) facility ensures installation flexibility, as only a single PSU is required to power both the transmitter and receiver units.
The Slim70-R is an optimal HDBaseT Receiver choice.
The MFT-31C is also available in Brushed aluminium finish.
Designed to fit into a Standard UK double gang back box. (A VGA input version is available- MFT-31V-W, (VGA & 2x HDMI inputs).
Many customers use this solution as a standard fit into podiums and multiple meeting rooms within a large venue complex, further offering an easy to use and consistent way of connecting users’ devices to in-room displays with minimal effort.
Fit and Forget.
MFT31 units are the perfect choice for use in classrooms, meeting rooms or board rooms where a laptop, mobile or similar devices require accessible connection.
– HDMI inputs (2)
– USB-C input
– HDBaseT output
– 40m @ 4K30 or 70m @ 1080p
– HDCP control
– RS232 control and pass-through
– built in IR eye (Pass-through and Learning)
– auto/manual input selection
– auto/manual display on/off control
– Bi-directional PoC
– 2x HDMI
– 1x USB-C
– VESA and SMPTE up to 2160p with 3D
– all HDMI resolutions up to 3840×2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4 / 60Hz 4:2:0
– all PC resolutions up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– HDMI 1.4
– bandwidth 10.2Gbps
– HDCP 1.4, 2.2, cascade mode
– maximum HDBaseT range 40m – 4K30 4:4:4 / 4K60 4:2:0, 70m – 1080p60
– control RS232, IR
– front panel buttons auto-switching CEC
– RS232 communication settings 9600 bps, 8 data-bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, no handshaking
– power supply 24V DC @ 1,25A via 2 pin phoenix screw terminal connector
– power consumption 5W max. (excluding HDBaseT receiver)
– operating temperature -10 to +40C
– operating humidity 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)
– weight 0,235kg
– dimension (WxHxD) 146 x 86 x 43mm
– case material Aluminium
– finish white
In the box:
– 1x MFT-31C-W
– 2x 3 pin phoenix screw terminal connectors
– 1x 24V DC 1,25A PSU with UK and EU plug adapters
– 1x user’s manual