SY Electronics SY-SE-10 4K 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 scaler, versterker en EDID manager met testbeeld generator
€339,00 uw inkoopprijs
1 op voorraad
- 2 jaar garantie
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
Pocket sized utility test device for HDMI and HDBaseT installation and commissioning.
The SY-SE-10A is a must-have tool, for all AV Engineers as an aid with trouble-free HDMI and HDBaseT installation and commissioning.
With 4K <-> HD scaling, EDID management, test patterns and audio de-embedder.
Two places that this product can be found mots useful:
– essential item in an AV engineers tool bag
– installed as a problem solving device
The many and varied tasks that this unit will carry out are summarised as follows:
– test pattern generator 1080p and 4K30 Colour bars
– 18G HDMI 2.0 up/down scaler check and match source image to display
– manage HDCP restore encryption signal blocking issues
– audio de-embedder monitoring or verifying the audio signal
Installation solving tasks:
– verify an HDBaseT link use a test pattern
Prove that you have successfully installed the HDBaset TX and RX along with correct CATx wiring in between.
Choose a pre-defined EDID or scale the incoming image up or down to suit (with image enhancement settings in the upscaling mode) 1080 > 4K or 4K > 1080:
In installs where multiple screens are fed from a matrix switch, a screen with a lower resolution may not display a higher resolution signal from a particular (Hi-Res) UHD Bluray source that is currently being fed to other higher spec display screens at 4K.
The SE-10 comes to the rescue in this situation!
Set the SE-10 to scale the signal down to match problem display, connect between the matrix output and 1080p display screen.
All other sources can view at 4K, while the legacy display screen can still view the same source at 1080p!
Scale down a signal for connection onto an HDBaseT extender:
Set to mode 1 send the signal in HDMI 1.4 to lower bandwidth.
De-embed the audio signal extract audio before it reaches the TV:
extracting the stereo audio to an amplifier before sending the video signal onto the display or other video signal switching equipment.
EDID manager provides the installer/integrator with 14 fixed EDID settings (including HDR and Audio modes), and also an EDID bypass mode along with one programmable EDID location for a customised configuration.
The HDCP controller is a big problem solver which lets you choose from HDCP 1.4/2.2 or cascade mode.
Ideal for cascaded signal paths, and ensuring a trouble free image on the display, regardless of whether or not the connected display or AVR is HDCP compatible.
A common example is in situations where you have installed an upgraded 4K source like a UHD BluRay or ATV, or perhaps a display screen that may be HDCP 2.2, while still using a Home Cinema Surround Sound Amplifier that is only HDCP 1.4.
In this situation you may normally find that no signal is passed through the AVR.
This is another time where the SE-10 comes to the rescue .
Simply set to HDCP 1.4 or cascade mode, and hey presto, the signal is once again restored!
– HDMI 2.0 (4K 4:4:4 @ 60Hz – 18Gbps), 1080p, 3D, and HDR capable
– HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compatible
– HDCP conversion and control
– comprehensive EDID modes
– upscaling 1080p to 4K with three image enhancement modes
– downscaling 4K to 1080p
– two HDBaseT video scaling modes
– two test patterns 1080p and 4K30
– audio de-embedder to stereo TRS jack
– CEC pass-through
– can be powered from a 5V USB portable power pack
– all within this pocket-sized utility device
What is in the box:
1x wall brackets
1x 5V PSU USB cable (USB type A to mini)
1x wall power supply adaptor with UK and EU plug adaptors
1x user’s manual