DAS SF-30A Actief motor aangedreven 7500W 30″ M-Force stapelbare ultra laag subwoofer DASnet
€11.730,00 uw inkoopprijs
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The SF-30A makes use of an innovative and unique transducer based on the patented M-Force moving magnet linear motor structure.
Unparalleled performance in terms of power handling, electromagnetic conversion, reliability and maximum SPL are a few of the innovative features and improvements with respect to the conventional moving
The motor system is driven by a ultra high power class D amplifier module which is no less impressive than the motor design.
Amazing figures in terms of both output voltage (310 Vpeak) and current capabilities (200A peak), the M-Drive amplifier is capable of exploiting the full potential of the M-Force.
The DPC (Differential Pressure Control) is a powerful active acoustic processing tool which controls and enhances the performance of the system.
M-Force, M-Drive and DPC are registered trademarks of Powersoft S.p.A.
– powered subwoofer system
– single 30″ high density polyethylene cone
– unique moving magnet linear motor design
– ultra high power amplifier design
– differential pressure control
– highly reinforced cabinet design
– unmatched performance compared to conventional systems
– nominal LF amplifier power 15000W peak
– 7500W continuous
– frequency range (-10 dB) 28 Hz-125 Hz
– rated peak SPL at 1 m 145 dB
– connectors audio input female XLR, audio loop thru male XLR
– audio + data input Ethercon (DASnet)
– audio + data output Ethercon (DASnet)
– AC input Powercon true1
– AC requirements universal mains 85 – 230V
– current draw (1/3 power @ 230 V) 6,2A/230V
– enclosure material birch plywood
– color/finish black / ISO-flex paint
– dimensions (H x W x D) 61 x 105 x 79,5 cm
– weight 106kg