Allen & Heath Wizard W3-14/4/2/2+ 10x mono & 2x stereo & 4 groepen 19″ mixer
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality.
Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
Internal configuration options for channel aux sends and direct output are now on pluggable jumpers for user convenience, and the mixer is presented in a stylish new package.
Of course, the range retains its traditionally strong blend of professional features, including an all-metal chassis, individual circuit boards, nutted rotary controls, smooth 100mm faders, LED metering, as well as 6 aux sends, 4 band EQ, digital FX and expansion capability, which it inherits from its big brothers in the large format ranges.
The sonic purity of the MixWizard has been further enhanced to retain its market leading credentials a true professional in the world of compact mixing.
The MixWizard and PA Series have all metal chassis furnished with vertical circuit boards and nutted pots – just like our flagship ML5000 VCA console – resulting in a build quality that is second to none.
You couldn’t make a better investment.
– 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack and direct output
– Dual functionality the aux master section can be reversed to provide up to 6 monitor sends,
while the mono control and XLR can convert to an engineer’s listen wedge output
– 6 auxiliary sends switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time
– 4 audio groups with panned sub grouping and feed to the matrix
– 2 dual stereo inputs each with 4 band EQ, separate gain and ‘on’ switches.
Two may be routed direct to LR to provide 4 independent stereo returns
– 4-band EQ comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
– 6×2 matrix fed from groups 1-4 and LR, featuring an illuminated mute button, level control,
– The matrix can be used to create custom mixes for recording, in-ear monitors, or PA
– Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
– Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
– Mounting desk or 19″ rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
– Sys-Link 2 input/output option for connection to other ALLEN&HEATH Sys-Link compatible