Allen & Heath Wizard W3-12/2DX 8x mono & 2x stereo & effecten 19″ mixer
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality.
Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
Internal configuration options for channel aux sends and direct output are now on pluggable jumpers for user convenience, and the mixer is presented in a stylish new package.
Of course, the range retains its traditionally strong blend of professional features, including an all-metal chassis, individual circuit boards, nutted rotary controls, smooth 100mm faders, LED metering, as well as 6 aux sends, 4 band EQ, digital FX and expansion capability, which it inherits from its big brothers in the large format ranges.
The sonic purity of the MixWizard has been further enhanced to retain its market leading credentials a true professional in the world of compact mixing.
The MixWizard and PA Series have all metal chassis furnished with vertical circuit boards and nutted pots – just like our flagship ML5000 VCA console – resulting in a build quality that is second to none.
You couldn’t make a better investment.
– 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
– 100mm Faders throughout
– 2 dual stereo inputs featuring separate gain and ‘on’ switches allowing each input to be
selected individually or mixed together.
– One pair on each channel can be routed directly to the L&R mix for even more versatility
– 4-band EQ comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
– 6 auxiliary sends 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
– 2 stereo returns on TRS jack
– Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
– Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
– Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications including a 2-track recorder,
monitor foldback or speaker fills
– Onboard FX 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
– Mounting desk or 19″ rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
– Sys-Link 2 output option for connection to other ALLEN&HEATH Sys-Link compatible