Xilica Rio-R1616N Dante 16 in x16 uit 19″ 1HE rack module met Euroblock connectoren
€2.478,00 uw inkoopprijs
1 op voorraad
- 2 jaar garantie
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
At Xilica Audio Design we have a passion for digital audio with a focus on audio performance.
Our Neutrino, Uno and X Series digital processors are examples of our passion and focus.
To provide additional flexibility for our Dante enabled Neutrino Series “N” and “ND” models and our Uno Series “N” models – and as a general purpose standalone interface for use with other Dante enabled audio devices we designed the Rio-R1616 Dante enabled breakout box.
16 x 16 I/O channels of Dante network audio and 16 x 16 I/O channels of analog audio are provided.
In conjunction with our Neutrino processors or as a standalone interface, the Rio R1616-N Dante enabled breakout box provides additional system flexibility by transporting audio long distances over CAT5e/6 cable digitally. Its flexible 16×16 Dante and 16×16 Analog I/O maximizes that flexibility.
The Rio-R1616N is a one rack space device with front panel audio metering and dual RJ45 Dante connectors and 16 x 16 analog I/O connections on the rear of the unit.
On the digital side of Rio, the Rio-R1616 provides 16 x 16 I/O channels of Dante Network Audio via a single CAT5e/6 cable (plus a redundant path).
On the analog side of Rio, the Rio-R1616 provides 16 balanced, selectable, mic/line inputs and 16 balanced line outputs on Euro/Phoenix style connectors.
Rio operates as a native Dante device with automatic device discovery and clock configuration using standard Ethernet hardware.
High quality A/D and D/A converters ensure superb audio quality.
Connect an Ethernet cable from Rio’s RJ45 Dante connector to the Neutrino Series “N” model RJ45 Dante connection or to another Dante enabled device.
Configure Rio using our SolaroConsole software.
Manage the input and output channels as required Dante I/O and Analog I/O at the processor end as well as at the Rio-R1616 breakout box location.
– fixed audio installations
– live sound
– recording and other Pro Audio markets
– send audio to a remote location
– create a bi-directional digital stage snake
– any fixed audio installation or audio production where high quality audio needs to be digitally transported long distance between two locations
Inputs and outputs:
– input impedance >10k Ohms
– output impedance 50 Ohms
– maximum level +20dBu (mic gain 0 / +40dB steps)
– type electronically balanced (48V mic phantom power)
– frequency response +/-0.1dB (20 to 20kHz)
– dynamic range 110dB (unweighted)
– CMRR > 100dB (50 to 10kHz)
– crosstalk < -100dB
– distortion 0,002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)
Digital audio peformance:
– processor 40-bit floating point
– sampling rate 48kHz
– analog converters high performance 24-bit
– signal LED’s 1 dual colour per channel
– status LED’s power and network data
– analog I/O Phoenix plug-in 3,5mm
– Ethernet network I/O RJ45 (CAT5)
– power standard IEC Socket
– power 90-240 VAC (50-60Hz)
– dimensions 483 x 44 x 229mm
– ventilation rear exhaust fan side vents (do not block)
– rackmount 1 RU vent between units
– weight 5kg
– warranty 2 years parts and labour
– specifications subject to change without notice
– designed & engineered in Canada