WePresent Share Pod t.b.v. WiPG 2000
Need an easier way to wirelessly share additional content, we’ve got you connected.
Pair the SharePod with a WiPG-2000 enabling seamless collaboration from any HDMI source in meetings and classrooms.
Now you can easily connect document cameras, Chromebooks, guest devices or any other HDMI source, and wirelessly present these sources to interact with all other wePresent users in queue.
Use an HDMI converter cable and your possibilities are almost endless.
SharePod acts as an additional user in the wePresent system’s 64-user queue.
Now any HDMI source can utilize the advanced features on the wePresent device such as the 4-to-1 projection, onscreen annotation, WebSlides and more.
SharePod pairs to any wePresent wireless presentation system.
Connect your HDMI source to the SharePod and it will automatically be added in queue to the list.
Simply press the button on the SharePod to begin wirelessly presenting your HDMI device.
The new SharePod is a great classroom technology solution when paired with a wePresent!
In the classroom, students, faculty, and guests can easily connect devices such as document cameras and Chromebooks to the display.
– IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 5GHz/2.4GHz
– IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX)
– wireless up to 300Mbps
– mirror op
– automatic DHCP client
– manual static IP address
– USB auto pairing
– web-based configuration
– HDMI V1.4 (does not support HDCP content)
– IEEE standard 64/128 bit WEP WPA/WPA2-PSK
– internal PIFA antenna
– 802.11b 11M -76dBm
– 802.11g 54M -67dBm
– 802.11n 65M HT20 -64dBm 150M HT40 -61dBm
Wireless link coverage:
– up to 100 meters (depends on environment)
Supported HDMI resolution:
– HDMI 1280×720 (720p)
– HDMI 1920×1080 (1080i/1080p)
– external power adaptor 5V DC input 1,2A
– front HDMI port (input)
– rear micro-USB port x 1 (USB device)
– rear RJ-45 LAN port
– rear reset button
– rear power port
– connection status, playing status
– dimension 109 x 106 x 33 mm
– weight 187g
– operation temperature 0 – 40C
– storage temperature -10C – 60C
– operating humidity < 80%
– storage humidity < 90%
– 1 year