Tascam SS-CDR250N CD/SD speler/recorder 19″ 1HE met RS-232
€999,00 uw inkoopprijs
- 1 jaar garantie
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The SS-CDR250N is a networkable solid-state/CD recorder/player with a variety of remote control options for professional applications like in broadcast studios or fixed installations.
It records in WAV and MP3 format to SD/SDHC/SDXC and USB flash memory or in MP3 and audio CD formats to CD via a slot-loading drive.
Since the recorder is able to connect to an FTP server via a network, it can upload recordings automatically after a recording has been finished or download files for playback.
Time synchronisation via SNTP is also possible.
With its dual SD card slots, the SS-CDR250N offers more security to your valuable files compared to conventional recorders.
During recording, backups can be created on the second memory card, or the recorder switches to the second card as soon as the first card runs out of memory.
The unit also closes files automatically in case there is a sudden power outage during recording to avoid loss of the entire recording session.
The SS-CDR250N can be controlled in a variety of ways: The RC-SS150 remote control offers a convenient interface with a colour LC display and 12 keys for flash playback.
There is also a dedicated app available for iOS and Android devices that can control transport operations and various settings.
Or you can integrate the recorder into existing environments using serial or parallel control.
For audio connections, the SS-CDR250N is equipped with balanced and unbalanced analogue inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF coaxial and AES/EBU digital I/O with sample rate converter.
An optional Dante interface card offers two-channel input/output for Dante audio networks.
When recording, the SS-CDR250N can use two SD cards and a USB flash drive to create backups or use multiple media in succession.
A folder with the same file path as the current media will be created on the secondary media and used for backup and relay recording.
When using the Backup option while recording, the unit stores audio files on both selected media in parallel.
Such backups can help you avoid trouble in case of problems with a recording medium.
You can select from the menu which of the remaining media is used for the backup.
When using the Relay option while recording, the unit uses multiple media in succession to allow continuous recording for long periods of time.
You can even combine a dual-format recording (record in WAV and MP3 format simultaneously) with the relay function.
To further help you secure your valuable recordings, the unit automatically saves and closes recording files every few seconds to safeguard against data loss in case of a power outage.
– records to and plays from USB flash memory (up to 64 GB), SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (up to 128 GB), CD-R/CD-RW
– supports recording and playback of high-resolution files up to 96 kHz / 24 bit
– FTP client function enables automatic uploading of recorded files or downloading audio files from the server
– with event lists for recording, playback, download and other functions, the unit can be operated automatically based on the time set
– time synchronisation via SNTP client enables event management with high accuracy
– iOS/Android control app allows transport operations and remote control of various settings
– optional IF-DA2 interface card supports Dante two-channel input and output
– serial and parallel ports
– RC-SS150 flash start controller with a colour LCD screen available as an option
– Tascam RC-3F footswitch or RC-20 remote control can be connected
– dual SD memory card slots permit backup and relay recording
– marks can be set automatically when an error occurs or the input overloads
– the pre-recording function prevents any missing part at the beginning of your recordings
– auto track function automatically trims audio material to tracks
– compressor and limiter can help to improve the recording quality
– auto level control available to automatically adjust the input level for recording
-recording can be started as soon as the unit is turned on (Power-on recording function)
– direct recording enables a recording to start without switching to record ready first
– XLR input connectors for microphones with phantom power supply (can also be used with line sources)
– RCA input connectors for consumer-level sources
– AES/EBU digital input (XLR)
– SPDIF coaxial input (RCA)
– call function that saves the position where your last playback starts
– ducking function automatically reduces the playback level while the input level rises and vice versa
– incremental play (skip to each next track by pressing the PLAY button)
– auto Cue locates the first sound in a track when in playback standby
– auto Ready allows playback standby before the next track begins
– pitch control and key control function for speed and key adjustments
– playback modes such as Program, Random, and Single
– repeat function (all tracks, A–B section)
– monaural mix playback function
– marks can be set at any position
– EOM (End of message) can notify the user before the track ends
– sampling rate converter for inputs and outputs
– link playback function allows two units to be operated in parallel
– automatic file closing to avoid data loss if there is a sudden power loss during recording
– user presets: Up to three sets of settings can be stored to quickly switch input and output, sampling rate and other functions
– 1U rack-mount size
New features with firmware v1.30:
– RS-232C and Telnet commands can now also be used to power on and off the main unit and change setting of the TIME SKIP feature (see RS-232C/Telnet protocol specifications v1.11 for details)
– SS250 Control v2.0.0 (remote control app) is required for this firmware
New feature with firmware v1.20:
– files and folders can be renamed and edited using RS-232C and Telnet
New features with firmware v1.10:
– automatic track division is now possible in time increments (1–10 minutes, 15/30 minutes, 1 hour, 2/6/8/12/24 hours)
– SS250 Control v1.1.0 (remote control app) is required for this firmware
New features with firmware v1.01:
– SS250 Control (remote control app) is now supported
– RC-900 remote control is now supported