DPA d:screet miniatuur supercardioid microfoon met dubbele zwanehals zwart XLR
SC4098 d:screet Supercardioid Podium Microphone, XLR:
– Outstanding audio quality
– Wireless podium mic capability
– Highly directional – very isolated
– High rejection of radio frequency interference
– Sleek design
Exceptional audio quality:
Clean, intelligible sound is key when a single speaker is addressing a crowd.
Our d:screet Podium Microphones deliver high intelligibility with our controlled directionality and rejection of background noise.
Our superb DPA quality and remarkably clean sound is available at a modest price level in podium microphones based on our d:screet miniature series.
These microphones include the thoroughly tested d:screet Miniature capsule and interference tube technology.
Wireless podium mic capability with our MicroDot versions:
Our d:screet Podium Microphones are available with our MicroDot connector making them well suitable for a wireless Podium Mic setup.
No more cables across the stage, simply connect the Podium Mic with a wireless transmitter and your podium setup is more flexible than ever.
Different lengths for different tasks:
All d:screet Podium Microphones provide linear, natural sound combined with elegant visual design.
Boom pole lengths and gooseneck choices can be tailored for specific requests.
Standard types are 30 cm and 45 cm with top and bottom goosenecks which are available in black.
The short 15 cm variant is ideal for table or hanging applications and comes in booth black and white.
Speech intelligibility is extraordinary high and clarity of voice is definitely in its own league.
Visual elegance is held through the thinnest pole available and a sleek Scandinavian design.
The MicroDot d:screet boom poles can even run wireless through the DPA adapter range.
SC4098-BM15: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, MicroDot, 15 cm Boom, all gooseneck
SC4098-BX15: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, XLR, 15 cm Boom, all gooseneck
SC4098-WM15: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, White, MicroDot, 15 cm Boom, all gooseneck
SC4098-WX15: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, White, XLR, 15 cm Boom, all gooseneck
SC4098-BM30: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, MicroDot, 30 cm Boom, top & bottom gooseneck
SC4098-BX30: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, XLR, 30 cm Boom, top & bottom gooseneck
SC4098-BM45: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, MicroDot, 45 cm Boom, top & bottom gooseneck
SC4098-BX45: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, XLR, 45 cm Boom, top & bottom gooseneck
SC4098-X-CUS: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, XLR, with top gooseneck only: up to 120 cm (48 in) +/- 5 mm
SC4098-X-CUS: d:screet Supercardioid Microphone, Black, XLR, With top&bottom gooseneck: up to 100 cm (40 in) +/- 5 mm
up to 120 cm (48 in) if mounted in Floor Stand swivel joint
– directional characteristics supercardioid
– principle of operation pressure gradient
– cartridge type pre-polarized condenser
– frequency range 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– frequency range, +/- 2 dB, 20 cm 100 Hz – 15 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8-15 kHz
– permanent 2nd order low-cut filter (-3 dB at 80 Hz)
– sensitivity, nominal, +/- 3 dB at 1 kHz 16 mV/Pa; -36 dB re. 1 V/Pa
– equivalent noise level, A-weighted typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 uPa (max. 26 dB(A))
– equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4 typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
– S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL) 71 dB(A)
– total harmonic distortion (THD) <1 % up to 125 dB SPL peak
– total harmonic distortion (THD) <1 % up to 122 dB SPL RMS sine
– dynamic range typ. 102 dB
– max. SPL, peak before clipping 136 dB
– output impedance 100 Ohm
– minimum load impedance 2 kOhm
– cable drive capability up to 300 m
– output balance principle impedance balancing with active drive
– common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) > 50 dB
– power supply (for full performance) 48 V phantom power +/- 4 V
– current consumption 3,5 mA
– connector XLR male
– weight SC4098-BX15: 75 gram, SC4098-BX30: 80 gram, SC4098-BX45: 88 gram
– microphone length SC4098-BX15: 15cm, SC4098-BX30: 30cm, SC4098-BX45 45cm
– polarity +V at pin 2 for positive sound pressure
– temperature range -40C to 45C