DMX Merge 2 weg DMX mixer
The Showtec DMX Merge allows you to combine two DMX controllers to one DMX line or to use a second desk as back-up desk.
The unit has 3 modes:
1 HTP (high take precedence):
In this case you can use two similar desks with the same addressing on one line.
The DMX channel with the highest value has priority.
2 back-up mode:
The unit is connected to two DMX desks.
Channel A has priority.
Once channel A fails or has no DMX channel B takes over the show.
3 merge mode:
Two desks can be merged on one line.
E.g. you can run a scene setter and DMX operator on one line.
The Scene Setter will operate on channel 1-96 and the DMX Operator will have the channels 97 and higher.
These positions can be freely addressed by the dip-switches.
– voltage 230V
– power requirement DC 9V/300mA min
– AC/DC adapter included
– DMX input two 3-pin XLR male sockets on the front panel
– extra two 3-pin XLR male sockets on the rear panel
– DMX output two 3-pin XLR female sockets on the front panel
– extra one 3-pin XLR female sockets on the rear panel
– dimensions 482 x 73 x 44mm (L x B x H)
– weight 1,15kg