DAS VANTEC-20A Actief 500W (LF) + 250W (HF) 12″ 2 weg full-range line array speaker 90 x 15
€2.225,00 uw inkoopprijs
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The Vantec-20A is an active curved source line array that incorporates an arsenal of hi-tech solutions designed to provide the versatility needed by today’s sound hire professionals.
Whether it be stacked on the Vantec-118A companion subwoofer, flown in a compact array, or used alone on a speaker stand, the Vantec -20A can be used effectively in an incredible number of applications that
include corporate A/V, mid-size sound reinforcement, and permanent installation.
Designed for use in arrays of up to 5 units, the Vantec-20A is ideal for applications where the power and long-throw characteristics of large line arrays are not needed.
Fast and simple deployment is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive DAS Click-Lock rigging hardware which allows the system to be securely flown from or stacked on the Vantec-118A.
Individual units can be mounted on tripods with precise aiming possible thanks to the variable angle pole mount which allows for 13,5o up or down tilt.
The DAScontrol interface allows users to easily configure the Vantec-20A systems for use individually or in combination with other units.
Selectable high pass filter presets facilitate alignment with the Vantec-18A and Vantec-118A active bass systems without external processing.
Throw compensation settings and array size selection can all be handled simply via the DAScontrol interface.
When the Vantec-20A is used individually, the DASlink APP can be used to stream music in high definition stereo and remotely control the systems functions.
The enclosure is manufactured using Baltic birch plywood and finished with the DAS ISO-flex coating.
Power is supplied by a cutting-edge 1500W peak class D amplifier in a biamplified configuration driving a single DAS 12F4C loudspeaker and twin M-60 compression drivers.
– active curved source line array
– class D bi-amplified 1500W peak
– FIR filters for linear phase response
– 1x DAS 12F4C + 2x M-60 compression drivers
– compact design with high output capabilities
– DAScontrol with presets and configurations
– DASlink wireless streaming and remote control
– new click-lock rigging super fast and secure
– +/- 13,5o variable tilt pole mount
– amplifier power 1500W peak (class D bi-amplified)
– frequency range (-10 dB) 63 Hz – 20 kHz
– rated peak SPL at 1 m 136 dB
– dispersion 90o H x 15o V
– enclosure material birch plywood
– color/finish black/ISO-flex
– connectors input 1x female XLR, loop thru 1x male XLR
– AC input 1x Powercon
– AC output 1x Powercon
– AC requirements 230V/1,5A 50 Hz/60 Hz
– dimensions (H x W x D) 32,8 x 61,3 x 41,5cm
– weight 28kg