DAS VANTEC-118A Actief 1000W 18″ line array lange slag bass-reflex subwoofer zwart
€2.225,00 uw inkoopprijs
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The Vantec-118A is an active front loaded bass system which has been designed specifically for use with the Vantec-20A curved source line array.
Compact in size, the unit can be flown in arrays or linked together in ground stacks thanks to the DAS Click-Lock rigging system which is compatible with the Vantec-20A.
The electronics package includes a 2000W peak class D amplifier and 24-bit high-end DSP for exceptional audio reproduction.
A unique deep-loud EQ switch allows users to tailor the bass output to provide a low subwoofer type response using the deep setting or a louder hard hitting performance in the loud setting.
On the rear panel, controls can be found for gain, polarity and a continually variable low-pass filter which ranges from 80 Hz to 125 Hz.
The Vantec-118A is phase response coherent with the other Vantec Series active tops such as the Vantec-20A offering precise alignment without the need of an external DSP.
– active front-loaded subwoofer system
– 1x 18″ DAS 18FW loudspeaker
– class D amplifier 2000W peak
– digital signal processing (DSP)
– unique deep-loud bass EQ switch
– variable low-pass filter 80 Hz-125 Hz
– LED on/off switch on backplate
– new click-lock rigging compatible with Vantec-20A
– top located pole mount socket
– nominal LF amplifier power 2000W peak
– frequency range (-10 dB) 35 Hz – 125 Hz
– rated peak SPL at 1 m 134 dB
– connectors input 2x female XLR, loop thru 2x male XLR
– AC input 1x Powercon
– AC output 1x Powercon
– AC requirements 230V/2,2A 50 Hz/60 Hz
– enclosure material birch plywood
– color/finish black/ISO-flex
– dimensions (H x W x D) 48,2 x 61,3 x 41,5cm
– weight 44,5kg