DAS ALTEA-718A-230 Actief 600W 18″ lange slag bass-reflex subwoofer LCD display zwart
€1.212,50 uw inkoopprijs
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The Altea-718A is a powered subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Altea full-range cabinets.
At the heart of the system is a DAS 18FW4 bass loudspeaker.
This loudspeaker incorporates a FEM optimized high-efficiency speaker design and an extended 3″ voice coil for long excursion.
Cooling is assured thanks to the 18FW4s vented pole piece and abundant apertures in the speakers back plate keeping power compression to a minimum while providing high acoustic output over extended
Driving the DAS 18FW4 loudspeaker is a cutting-edge 1200W peak Class D amplifier.
On the rear panel a balanced input connector and stereo “loop thru” output connections are available to provide signal for Altea satellite systems.
Thanks to the digital presets accessible by way of a DAScontrol interface on the rear of the cabinet, setting up a combo system with Altea full-range systems is easy.
A variable low-pass filter ranging from 80 Hz – 125 Hz, gain control and a polarity-reverse feature enhance user control over the system.
The Altea-718 is the passive version for use with external amplification and outboard DSP.
– powered subwoofer system
– high efficiency 18″ loudspeaker
– DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment
– user definable 24-bit DSP presets with LCD screen
– polarity switch (0o-180o)
– filtered output defeat switch
– variable 80 Hz – 125 Hz low-pass filter
– gain control
– nominal LF amplifier power 1200W peak
– 600W continuous
– frequency range (-10 dB) 45 Hz – 138 Hz
– rated peak SPL at 1 m 134 dB
– connectors input 2x female XLR, loop thru 2x male XLR
– AC input male IEC
– AC requirements 2,5A/230V 50/60 Hz
– enclosure material birch plywood
– color/finish black/ISO-flex
– dimensions (H x W x D) 71 x 54 x 64,7 cm
– weight 40,5kg