DAS ALTEA-715A-230 Actief 700W 15” 2 weg full-range polypropyleen behuizing 90 x 60 hoorn
€972,50 uw inkoopprijs
- Gratis verzending v.a. €350,-
The Altea-715A is a high-powered model from DAS audio’s Altea Series.
It´s equipped with a 1500W peak class D two-channel amplifier that provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the Altea-715A systems.
The DAScontrol interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The remote control and monitoring APP DASlink of the Altea-700 series powered systems allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobile devices in high-definition stereo.
The high-performance transducers include the DAS 15FV4 loudspeaker, which provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass.
High frequencies are handled by the brilliant M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1″ exit providing exceptional performance and smooth reproduction.
The Altea-715 passive systems allow users to choose the powering option they prefer.
Designed for use with external amplification and outboard DSP, they benefit from the enclosure features and high-power transducer components of the Altea 700 powered versions.
– hi-power bi-amplified active system
– DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment
– 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen
– DASlink remote control and monitoring APP
– high-definition wireless stereo music streaming
– 1500W peak class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer
– 15″ loudspeaker + M-28 compression driver
– lightweight polypropylene enclosure
– ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
– integrated M8 rigging points
– amplifier power 1500W peak
– class D-Bi-amplified
– frequency range (-10 dB) 45 Hz – 20 kHz
– rated peak SPL at 1 m 132 dB
– dispersion 90o x 60o
– enclosure material polypropylene
– color/finish black/textured
– connectors input female XLR, loop thru male XLR
– AC input male IEC
– AC requirements 1,5A/230V 50 Hz/60 Hz
– dimensions (H x W x D) 71 x 44 x 38 cm
– weight 20,6kg