BenQ Wireless Qcast Dongle
The BenQ QCast video streaming dongle is designed to amplify your multimedia entertainment by bringing digital contents stored in your iOS or Android smart device, as well as your computer, onto the big screen for better sharing with family and friends!
Simple and easy to use from download to set up, QCast can stream your desired videos, movies, documents, websites and live video sessions to any display device of your choice wirelessly with 1080p image quality – and a very wide bandwidth that ensures a faster transmission speed of 30fps.
By choosing the tapNshow revolutionary wireless experience with NFC wireless solution, you can get connected without additional text input.
Connection via Miracast offers you the freedom to mirror your desired content via any BenQ projector.
Last but not least, there is the option to stream straight from the cloud via DLNA or display local files with Wifi connection.
The installation and operation of the QCast may vary by the display device
Also suitable for other display devices, including LCD monitors and TVs
– Dimensions (W x H x D) 80 x 9,2 x 30 mm
– Input Terminals Micro USB
– Output Terminals HDMI or MHL 2.0
– Weight 30g approx
– Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2T2R single band
– Security WPA/WPA2
– LED Blue LED indication for Power and WiFi status
– Output Resolution 1280×720 default for HDMI/MHL
– HDMI Max. up to 1080p@30p by EDID
Supported operating systems:
– Windows: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1
– Mac: 10.8 / 10.9
– iOS: iOS 7- Android: 4.0/4.2/4.3/4.4.2