Kramer VP-411DS 4x 1 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Standby Switcher NIET MEER LEVERBAAR
The VP-411DS is a high performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
When configured as a standby switcher, the switching priority can be set for each of the four inputs.
– high bandwidth 300MHz (-3dB)
– looping input input 1
– automatic standby switching
– priority can be set for each of the 4 inputs via DIP-switches
– krisp advanced sync processing
– ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform
– krisp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled
– primary input selectable
– flexible control options
– front panel, RS-232 (K-router Windows-based Kramer software is included), contact closure, & IR remote (included)
– output disconnect
– front panel lockout
– desktop size