BenQ SU-931I DLP data projector 6000 Ansi lumen 3000:1 WUXGA Full HD 1080p USB
The BenQ SU931I is the brightest choice for all your meetings.
Light and compact with 6000 ANSI Lumens brightness and 3000:1 contrast ratio, the BenQ SU931 offers superior viewing experience even in rooms with the lights on.
– High resolution WUXGA 1920×1200 to show the details of your presentations
– 6000 Ansi Lumens high brightness ideal for a wide variety of medium to large venues
– A big 1.6X zoom allows a more expansive and versatile projection
– Easy installation and control for hassle free meeting preparation
– Embedded with vertical lens shift feature to offer high placement flexibility
6000 Ansi Lumens:
It doesn’t matter where you are, with 6000 ANSI lumen high brightness, the SU931I will always give you the best clarity under the brightest lights!
So, take advantage! Stay in control and enjoy perfect presentations and the best interactions with your audience!
WUXGA Native Resolution:
The SU931I comes with WUXGA native resolution up to 1920×1200.
This brings you crisp and accurate images in your every presentation!
LAN Control Centralized Projector Management:
LAN Control enables IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively-offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations.
The SU931I offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link Control system.
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility:
SU931I 1.6x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances.
All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is.
Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you’ll get to save the money for better use.
Lens Shift for Extra Room for Minor Miscalculations:
Lens shift offers the extra flexibility to overcome any minor miscalculations during projector installation.
All you have to do is adjust the switch next to the lens to shift the projected image up by 115%-125% within the projector housing.
With this helpful feature, you’ll never have to worry about positioning the projector slightly out of place again!
Built-in 20W Big Audio Power:
The SU931I comes with two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich your presentation with top quality images and sounds.
These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ’s anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times.
0,5W in Standby Mode:
When inactive, the SU931 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0,5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models.
This technological advancement in energy saving helps lower energy costs.
Projectors Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology:
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters.
With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP projector brand, delivering unmatched world-class performance.
BenQ DLP Projectors produce the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible.
By combining pioneering BenQ innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels with DLP BrilliantColor Technology, our projectors accurately reproduce hard-to-match colors such as skin tones and sRGB standards.
The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality.
Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels.
– Projection System DLP
– Native Resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
– Brightness 6.000AL
– Contrast Ratio 3.000:1
– Display Color 1.07 Billion Colors
– Lens F=2.45-3.07, f=15.75-25.1
– Aspect Ratio Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
– Throw Ratio 1.07-1.71
– Image Size (Diagonal) Tele: 60″-150″; Wide: 60″-240″
– Zoom Ratio 1.6x
– Lamp Type 465W
– Keystone Adjustment 2D, Vertical & Horizontal +/- 30 degrees
– Lamp Mode (Normal / Economic / SmartEco / LampSave) 2000/2500 hours
– Projection Offset 102.5% +/- 2,5%
– Resolution Support VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA-RB(1920 x 1200)
– Horizontal Frequency 15K-102KHz
– Vertical Scan Rate 23-120Hz
– Lens Shift Vertical: +2,5%
– Dimensions(W x H x D) 446 x 152 x 336 mm
– HDTV Compatibility 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
– Video Compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM
– On-Screen Display Languages 28 Languages
– Picture Modes Bright/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/(3D)/User 1/User 2
– Power Consumption Typical 620W, Network standby <6W, Standby power <0.5W
– Weight 6,7 kg
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 1 (Share with component)
– Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
– Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
– S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
– HDMI x 2
– Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
– Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
– Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
– Microphone in (Mini Jack) x 1
– Speaker 10W x 2
– USB (Type A) x 1 (1.5A power supply)
– USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Download & page/down)
– LAN (RJ45) x 1 (LAN control)
– RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
– DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack) x 1
– IR Receiver x 2
– Remote Control w/ Battery
– Power Cord (by region)
– User Manual CD
– Quick Start Guide
– Warranty Card (by region)
– VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
- Spare Lamp Kit P/N: 5J.JEH05.001
– Ceiling Mount P/N: 5J.JAM10.001
– 3D Glasses P/N: 5J.J9H25.001
– Dust Filter P/N: 6E.JEG08.001
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode) 39/36 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
Power Management Function:
- Automatic power off after 20 minutes without a display source
– Power Supply AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60Hz