BenQ LK-970 DLP 4K Laser projector 5000 Ansi lumen 100.000:1 WUXGA USB & Lan
Precisely visualizing 8,3 million distinct pixels, BenQ LK970 4K Laser Projector brings together true 4K UHD detail and the power of maintenance-free BlueCore laser light source.
Ideal for entertainment simulators and gallery exhibitions, LK970 generates supreme picture quality to reproduce true-to-life images for totally immersive experiences for audiences.
Offering up to 20,000 hours of perfect performance, LK970’s flexible installation features such as H/V lens shift, big zoom, 360o projection and portrait capability make it a versatile projector perfect for diverse venues.
LK970 4K Laser Projector creates strikingly clear images with stratospherically high native contrast ratio of 100.000:1 for true deep blacks, vividly rich colors, and fine subtle details.
LK970 also features spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
BenQ laser projectors support continuous 24/7 operation and are suitable for public display applications in museums and exhibitions.
Users can choose from three different light source modes to optimize energy use and extend the projector’s life up to 60.000 hours in Eco Mode.
BlueCore laser technology guarantees reliable projection from any angle.
Dynamic installation options such as 360o rotation and portrait orientation allow projection onto ceiling, walls, floors, or angled signage.
– custom lightsource mode (brightness adjustment)
– Dicom simulation mode
– high altitude mode
– 4K upscaling
– blank to true black
– true zoom
– 24/7 hours operating
– dust proof engine
– liquid cooling system
– 360 degree & portrait projection
– projection system DLP Single 0,66″ XPR 4K
– DC3 DMD chip
– native resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels with XPR technology
– brightness 5000 Ansi Lumens
– contrast ratio* 100.000:1
– display color 1,07 billion colors
– aspect ratio native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
– light source laser diodes
– light source life* 20000/60000/69000 hours (normal/eco/dimming mode)
– throw ratio 1,38 – 2,02
– zoom ratio 1,47
– lens control manual
– lens shift vertical -60% – 60%, horizontal -25% – 25%
– projection size 95″ – 200″
– security bar, power cord lock
– resolution support VGA(640 x 480) to 4K (3840 x 2160)
– horizontal frequency 15 – 135KHz
– vertical scan rate 23 – 120 Hz
– HDTV compatibility 480i/p 60Hz, 576i/p 50Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 720p50/60Hz
1080p 24p/25p/30p/50p/60p, 2160p 24/25/30/50/60Hz
– video compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM
– power consumption max 595W, normal 540W, eco 430W
– standby power consumption normal < 0,5W, network < 3W
– power supply 100 – 240V AC
– dimensions (w x h x d) 470,7 x 224,9 x 564,7 mm
– weight 19,2kg
– noise level (normal/eco) 37 /34 dBA
– operating temperature 0 – 40o C
– I/O port LAN Port (RJ45 for network control)
– 1x wired remote in
– 1x 12V trigger
– 1x HDBaseT (RJ45 for video and audio display)
– 1x monitor out (D-sub 15pin, female)
– 1x computer in-1 (D-sub 15pin, female)
– 1x HDMI 1 (4K)
– 1x HDMI 2
– 1x USB mini-B (service)
– 1x USB type A (2A power)
– 1x RS232 in (D-sub 9pin, male)
– on screen display language Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch
English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian
Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian
Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese
– Ean 4718755070396
– power cord
– remote control
– 2x AAA battery
– 2x cable tie set
– rubber cap
– installation guide
– regulatory statement
– ceiling mount (5J.JFY10.001)
* Light source life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage.
Actual product’s features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The contrast is measure by full on full off standard